• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Rally Slag

Fuel Pipe Threads?

Rally Slag

Think im posting this in the right bit but here goes. Im trying to sort alot of things on the goodwood so that next year i can fit my alpha weber gold throttle bodie kit :) one of the things i want to do is move the fuel filter to the inner wing so that it makes fitting the throttle cables easier and also changing the fuel filter in the future easier. Im going to use some stainless steel braided hose but need to find out the thread sizes for the banjo bolts on the fuel filter and also the thread sizes for the fuel feed pipe into the fuel filter (not the banjo end, the other end where the plastic pipe goes onto the metal pipe) and also the the feed from the fuel filter onto the fuel rail, so i can buy the hose ends. Does anyone know what the thread sizes are?

Normski

What about using a 405 fuel filter? (Like I did) They have push on fittings on each end.

Sign in to follow this