• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
engine killer

Bonnet Vent

engine killer

From the other thread we were saying lifting the rear edge of the bonnet to make a negative pressure inside the engine bay during drag in order to make the engine bay cooler. Has anyone got the Lancia Delta Integrale's type vent installed on an auto bonnet? any pic?

Thanks.

j_turnell

Heres Paul's, sure hes got some better pics.

paultt4.jpg

pugman211

i've got this version of the Lancia Integrale bonnet skin from Ecosse fitted on my 309.

Frontendlineup.jpg

I fitted it myself as i'm a car sprayer, But i'll warn you now, its very heavy indeed. And the copy i got needed alot of work to make it nice!!! As far i was aware, the Ecosse bonnet bulges are just bulges, they are not actual Vents. I could be wrong, maybe you need to specify it to be vented!

Hope this helps

Baz

engine killer

Thanks all, I think I will stick with the original and lift the rear edge for trackday when necessary.

rescue dude

I've removed the rubber seal thats attached to the bonnet to help cool the engine bay.

Gentrix

there did you get the Grills - are they in the ecosse-kit? I thought you have to buy them seperately.

andi

pugman211

you have to buy them seperately and at the time, i only got the rear vent as i didnt realise it came with the 2 side vents. I'm struggling to find the front one actually and they are about £70 brand new from Lancia.

cybernck

well i think they do look good on SOME modified 205's/309's :wacko:.

Sign in to follow this