• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
kjd4000

Venair Silicone Hose Kit

supersub14

thats me sold. ill get a nice blue set when i next get paid :lol:

cybernck

don't forget to quote the code for the 205GTIDrivers.com discount :lol:.

kjd4000

too be honest they look far too good to fit to my car, i like them in their box all blue, clean and shiny :lol: So far i have found no wear on them at all so they seem to last relly well! :)

welshpug

I've seen some samples of the BBM hoses and I would say that they were definitely up to the standards of Samco, with the bonus of having the little hose from the SAD housing to the thermostat, unfortunately BBM dont do red to match the Samco kit I fitted 2 years ago as yet :lol:

McPikie
I've seen some samples of the BBM hoses and I would say that they were definitely up to the standards of Samco, with the bonus of having the little hose from the SAD housing to the thermostat, unfortunately BBM dont do red to match the Samco kit I fitted 2 years ago as yet :)

I heard somewhere that he is doing red ones now.

I don't really want blue ones :)

phonecomz

I figured that if they last the time it takes me to get even my engine back in cybernck, then they have gotta be good, wouldn't you agree... lol :-)

sonofsam
I'll third that... :-) I too have a set i bought last year for my project and although i have not fitted them yet, i can tell you they are very good quality hoses, and at the best price for sure.

Stuart was also very helpfull when ordering...

Get em bought.... ;-)

Fourthed ! I used to make rubber/silicone hoses for a living so I know what goes into these, Stews are top quality and He is a brilliant salesman to boot !

Sign in to follow this