• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
jim205GTI

Right Bloody Annoyed

jim205GTI

One of the last things i need to do to the car to get it MOT ready is bleed the pipes....... thought i had managed to do that today but no..... after wondering why the brakes were songy went back to the rear caliper on the drivers side and lo and behold i find a leak...... turns out that the pipe going into the caliper wasn't done righ and is now leaking. What makes it worse is that the union has started to bloody round so i can't remove it :o

So annoyed with rear brakes on this bloody car...... where's my match and petrol... :D

On a serious note anyone have any ideas..... or a free caliper they want to throw my way :PB)

Guest purpletoddy
One of the last things i need to do to the car to get it MOT ready is bleed the pipes....... thought i had managed to do that today but no..... after wondering why the brakes were songy went back to the rear caliper on the drivers side and lo and behold i find a leak...... turns out that the pipe going into the caliper wasn't done righ and is now leaking. What makes it worse is that the union has started to bloody round so i can't remove it :o

So annoyed with rear brakes on this bloody car...... where's my match and petrol... :D

On a serious note anyone have any ideas..... or a free caliper they want to throw my way :PB)

get the molegrips/vicegrips out mate

danpug

I really really hate brake pipes.

jim205GTI

Just gets better and f**king better, went to sort out the pipe by putting a new male union on for the copper pipe and the die breaks on my flaring tool , great.... so even with this new flare the pipe still bloody leaks.....

I haven't even driven it with the mi in yet and i am thinking of getting rid....... all these damn little things :o:D

danpug

Hold in there, its so depressing at times but when its all sorted out its so satisfying.

jim205GTI

Calmed down now.... seen the light..... going to get some pipe and unions cut to length then take to a friendly garage so they can do the ends!!! :blush:

Bloody short temper of mine :)

Sign in to follow this