• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
joey

Grp N Beam Mounts

joey

Hi all.

Trying to source these mounts at the moment as my beam is slowly going back together. I decided against the grpA items because i reckon the majority of th roads over here arent suitable..They really are shocking :angry: Can someone point me in the right directon please.

joe

danpug

Not answering your question but.............the group a mounts really are not that bad imo. You may hear a slight rumble coming from the rear and thats about it, 205's are noisy enough as it is and i don't think its that noticeable. They aren't harsh on the ride either, especially if you have uprated your rear shocks.

joey

i see what your saying danpug but id prefer to get the grp n ones. Your probably thinking why dont i just get the OE mounts but i want to feel as if ive uprated them some bit..even if there is little difference in the two..

Ive been looking arond and all ive found are the rear harder mounts on their own and no sign oof the crosstube ones...Surely they can be bought in a set somewhere???????

regards joe

Sign in to follow this