• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
SwedishBob

Pictures On R1 Bodies Wanted

SwedishBob

Have searched but haven't been able to find any pictures on a set of installed R1 bodies.

Only pictures I have found is Dreamweaver's GSX-R bodies.

Anyone that have some pictures available?

yorkdave

there are some pics of mine here, if you want anymore please let me know.

SwedishBob

Great. Just saw the pictures. If you have more pictures please email them to robert@eventbilder.se

I also saw that you had seam welded your body shell. Is it only between the bulkhead and floor or is there several places?

My car have cracked between the bulkhead and floor so there is time to do something about it. :)

cybernck
My car have cracked between the bulkhead and floor so there is time to do something about it.

that usually means it has had a frontal impact or two in it's life i'm afraid :).

SwedishBob

Correct. The car have been trying to kiss something. :D

I stripped the body shell this weekend and found this.

22.jpg

23.jpg

But it's the only place were I have found rust. Quite good on a car from 87.

ORB

Here is a pic of what i made last night.

PA220001.jpg

Needs a good tidy up!

yorkdave

i seam welded evrywhere to be honest, went round the boot floor, down both sills on the inside and the full width of the bulk head. but i was licky, my 205 had not had a single impact even though it is a 1991 car! however there was still corosion where the bulk head met the floor and in the boot floor.

SwedishBob
Here is a pic of what i made last night.

PA220001.jpg

Needs a good tidy up!

Thanks very much for the picture!

SwedishBob
i seam welded evrywhere to be honest, went round the boot floor, down both sills on the inside and the full width of the bulk head. but i was licky, my 205 had not had a single impact even though it is a 1991 car! however there was still corosion where the bulk head met the floor and in the boot floor.

OK, I will start with welding the bulkhead, and then I see if I continue with the rest of the car.

Sign in to follow this