• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
madant_uk

Braided Brake Hose

madant_uk

right im in need of gettin some braided hose for the rear brakes, i would also need to sort out the hoses for the front brakes as well, im just wondering how easy would it be to measure up for instance the length i need for the rears and fronts and get like 5 metres or however much i need then get the fixtures and fittngs, or would it work out cheaper to get pre made ones? also if i got like DIY style what size hose would i need as there are a few diff sizes? thanks

Spiky

look through the thread in my sig, just replace the whole lot with breaded and be done with itlook through the thread in my sig, just replace the whole lot with breaded and be done with it

Bonzai

Are you after ones to replace the standard flexi lines, or replace the whole copper lines alltogether?

If its just the flexi ones then rally design will make you some, will save some of the hassle. From memory of my hoses, the fronts were 12", the ones over the beam are 9" and the rears are 6".

If you have GTI-6 or GTI180 brakes you might want to make the fronts an inch or two longer

Paintguy
look through the thread in my sig, just replace the whole lot with breaded and be done with itlook through the thread in my sig, just replace the whole lot with breaded and be done with it

We heard you the first time :lol:

Although I've never heard of breaded brake lines. Fish or scampi maybe.... :D

Spiky

lol :lol: i pressed it twice...lol

much better breaded, when you bored at a track day you can eat them :D :D

Edited by Spiky

Sign in to follow this