• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
ANDYMISIXTEEN

205 Mi16 Zaust

ANDYMISIXTEEN

Whats the best set up on a 205 Mi16. Using an Mi16 reangled zaust manifold, the spacer plate for the Mi16 manifold or a 4 branch? Whats the best make for the rest of the zaust?

monty69

Think the 4 branch is best but very expensive. i got standard manifold and powerflow system. I would never use any other exhaust as powerflow can make it to your spec, if its too loud they can add extra boxes. Heard good things about des developments systems. Personally i havnt noticed any difference when changing from a 1.75 inch back box to a 2.25. The standard bosal system seemed good also on carbed mi!

Baz

The maniflow/pugspares/Miles's 4-2-1 by far!! it's designed to do that job and does it perfectly, from my experience, faffing about with angling plates, re-angled std manifolds etc, i'd sooner get the aforementioned, plus it joins the system in a much more workable position under the car.

Sign in to follow this