• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
jodycraw

Replacing Screen Washer Jets

jodycraw

I've got some new screen washer jets as mine are jammed up and don't let anything pass through them... How do the other ones come out of the bonnet? I've only had a quick look at them so far.

I had a look on the forum but couldn't find anything....

THanks,

Baz

little tabs need to be squeezed inwards and then they'll release through the hole in the bonnet. Your new ones should give you a clue! <_<

engine killer
I've got some new screen washer jets as mine are jammed up and don't let anything pass through them... How do the other ones come out of the bonnet? I've only had a quick look at them so far.

I had a look on the forum but couldn't find anything....

THanks,

thin needle should cure the problem, at least it did on my car.

by the way, the 405 washer jet bars i am using NEVER jam at all.

jodycraw

did them last night, should have looked at them properly before asking! Amazing how much power you get out of the new ones.....

alexmi16
thin needle should cure the problem, at least it did on my car.

by the way, the 405 washer jet bars i am using NEVER jam at all.

i find the pin normally cures it too. But you're right. 405 washer bars all the way! how did you plumb the washer hose. Did you go through the scuttle?

DaveW

405 washer jets rule, i ran the hose under the scuttle panel using bits of the 405 hose, 1 T piece and the end L piece, then cable tied the bars to the arms.

welshpug

I dont need to pilfer them off my 405's old wipers any more, now I work on trucks for a living theres planty of BIG spray bars on the shelf in the stores :)

Sign in to follow this