• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Batfink

405 Touring Cars

Batfink

I am trying to find out the track width of the fron tof the early 405 touring cars and not having much luck. Anyone know this random bit of info???

K.

Henry Yorke
I am trying to find out the track width of the fron tof the early 405 touring cars and not having much luck. Anyone know this random bit of info???

K.

I have the full homologation documents for the 405 somewhere and they are scanned in in the PSOOC members area.

But that would just be to Group A or N spec I guess. I have some other stuff so I will have a root about

Edited by Henry Yorke

Batfink

cheers people ^_^

Looks like i'm going to be ok as the 405 is wider than I thought and it should be easier to cut down driveshafts rather than lengthen them B)

pdd144c

See there is an ex 405 BTCC shell for sale Kev on either www.racecarsdirect.com or www.rallycars.info

Batfink

I noticed Paul lol

It is tempting but it would take years to save up the money and source all the other bits to make a proper one!

Sign in to follow this