• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
welshpug

Lambda Sensor Wiring, Which Is Which!?

welshpug

here goes, I have a gti6 plug, which I can check the wiring diagrams to confirm the funcions of each pin of the 4 wire plug, however I dont have the original Sensor, I do however have an S16 sensor, which originally had 2 separate 2 pion plugs, which I;ve managed to extrace the pins from.

but here's the snag, I forgot to mark which wire came from where!! DOH! so I dont know which of the 2 white, oen grey and one black goes where in the gti6 loom, can anyone help??

welshpug

thanks mikey, i can stop burning fuel like its going out of fashion when I move the car around now :)

so its green and red to grey and black, and white to the other two (yellow and grey), any particualr order?

welshpug

btt! cant find my haynes to confirm 100%, but I'll try as Mikey suggested tommorow evening :lol:

pug_ham
so its green and red to grey and black, and white to the other two (yellow and grey), any particualr order?

From an MM8P loom so might not be the same colours but its green to pin 1 black & red pin 2 white on white plug & pink to white pin 1 & green to white pin 2 on the red plug (earth) (number on sensor plugs).

Graham.

post-71-1190159944_thumb.jpg

welshpug

thanks graham :lol:

pugrallye

wont stop you burning fuel unless its warmed up and on light load btw otherwise car is running in open loop mode

Edited by pugrallye

Sign in to follow this