• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
clifton

Bucket Seats

Baz

Depends what you want them for?

They're very similar design to my Corbeau Revolution, but i personally wouldn't touch those particular ones, never heard of them, no approval etc etc, when it comes to seats/belts etc, i'd rather be sure i'm getting something of a decent quality for safety.

clifton

i'd want them for fast road use and a few track days....

thats what i thought unknown make....probably no garuntee with them and dont know how safe they would be...

was just there the style i want and a nice cheap price :D

ben

j_turnell

Im selling a very nice pair, check forsale :D

clifton
Im selling a very nice pair, check forsale :lol:

they are nice but im not really after recliners....ive got some now already just want some different ones

ben

also what does ISO CERTIFIED 9001:2000 mean as it says it on the advert

Edited by clifton

swordfish210

that basically means that the company producing them is up to british standard (i think), dont you think that the massive ears on the seat are a bit extreme for road/trackday use, i'v driven a car with seats like that before and i couldnt see piss all out of the sides cause they were blocking my view

clifton

oh that atleast they would be safe then lol

do you think the seats are abit much....it will mostly be used as a track car and not much road use...

and ive never driven a car with those big side bits so i dont know what it would be like....but they must be better than my old monaco's, they are the most uncomfiest seats ever!

ben

swordfish210

if you're using it for more track than road then they should be ok as the ears do help to keep your helmet stable

Baz

Yes it's not so bad for a competition only car, for use in a road car can be a pain, especially if you sit a little closer to the wheel, looking left and right, and also then in the mirrors can be a chore!

Rik

ISO (International Standards Organisation) CERTIFIED 9001:2000

is for Quality management System!

It basically means the company is following the international standards to produce quality products, i.e. using correct documentation and auditing procedures to ensure the items are in the correct tolerance etc...

It does not mean they are safe though!

daza4

They look very similar to the seats I have in my car that I bought off ebay.

They are very well made, and seem to be lasting longer than I thought they might !!! they are ideal for a track car.

As for visabilty I use the gaps on the sides of the seat to look through, they can be a pain sometimes for side view but havent struggled yet. As for getting in and out I found the best thing was a removeable steering wheel, loads fo clearance now!!!

Sign in to follow this