• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Mikey S

Wheel Boss

Mikey S

ive just got myself a momo race wheel and am now looking for a suitable boss. i know the boss for the 205, 309 and 405 are the same, but will the boss from a newer pug (ie 206, 106 etc) fit on the 205's column?

any help would be mucho appreciated! ^_^

mike

danpug

Couldn't say for definite but i doubt it as it may foul the dash, i could be wrong though.

Baz

pretty sure the 306, 106, 309, 205 ones are all the same, not sure about any later models though.

cybernck

i tried a 306 one in a 106 and it fouled the plastic housing around the boss.

hodgy

the bosses are different between phase 1 and 2!

i tried to fit my sparco wheel with my ph2 boss to my ph1 and it doesnt fit so had to buy a new one

Richie-Van-GTi

306 boss is too far set back and wide for a 205 column shroud. I know as I have one on my car. I don't use the column shroud though.

Henry Yorke
the bosses are different between phase 1 and 2!

i tried to fit my sparco wheel with my ph2 boss to my ph1 and it doesnt fit so had to buy a new one

I will second that. There are two different part numbers. I may have a new Momo boss on a shelf in the garage

Mikey S
I will second that. There are two different part numbers. I may have a new Momo boss on a shelf in the garage

thanks for the advice chaps, got my eye on an phase 1.5 boss on the bay at the moment.

henry, sent you a message through ebay regarding the momo boss.

cheers

mike

gti_al

Definately different... the section of dash i had to hack away confirmed this. It also hits the bit that goes around the instruments on full lock.

If anyone wants an as-new phase 1 momo boss let me know. I need a P2 one... anyone? :)

Edited by gti_al

Sign in to follow this