• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
kjd4000

Anyone Got Pics Of Angel Eyes Fitted?

kjd4000

I'm looking to get some angel eye headlights to freshen up the front of my 205. im not sure though if they will look any good, i bought some a few months ago but they turned out to be normal headlights with rings fitted inside them!!

So if anyone has any pics of their angel eys fitted it would be very helpfull.

Thanks Kieran

cybernck

there's been a number of topics on this subject already, so it's best to do a search

for "angel eyes", "projector" and other variations, which will bring them up. just make

sure you do a search in all forums, rather than just this one.

the bottom line is that they can look good on externally modified 205's but on

standard ones it's a big no-no.

kjd4000

have searched this and psooc but cant find any propper pics of lights on cars day and night which is what i'm after

Jrod

^ yuk

pugman211

cant quite see the headlamps, but love the look of the car!

kjd4000

anyone else got any pics actually on the car?

cybernck

i've a few good ones... i'll dig them out later.

kjd4000

thank you very much

cybernck

here are a few... ^_^

post-4-1187908409_thumb.jpg

post-4-1187908455_thumb.jpg

post-4-1187908597_thumb.jpg

post-4-1187908680_thumb.jpg

post-4-1187908753_thumb.jpg

post-4-1187908914_thumb.jpg

post-4-1187909303_thumb.jpg

pugman211

Im my honest opinion. I like them!!! If you like them then get a set. Its your car so go with what u like, dont follow other people like a sheep, be yourself! I think they will make the car look a bit fresher, but since i dont own a 205, i cant comment too much!

kjd4000

oh trust me im no sheep. i really like them now even more so that i have seen them on the miami blue in the last pic they really do freshen up the front of the car. so cheers cybernck for the pics, do you or anyone else also have some pics in the dark with the lights on? Thanks again, Kieran

cybernck

yes, here are a few more.

as you can see, they're not really "angel lights", but more of chrome projector lights, from what i could see.

there was also a much nicer black version.

bear in mind though, that most of the cars they look good on are more or less modified.

that said, i've seen a horribly modified 205 locally that these lights looked bad on.

anyway, i think you'd want a HID/Xenon kit installed with them.

i've had some pics of that combination too, but can't find them at the moment.

post-4-1187958109_thumb.jpg

post-4-1187958118_thumb.jpg

post-4-1187958131_thumb.jpg

post-4-1187958139_thumb.jpg

Peetypug

im unsure about these lights

wasn't somebody on fleabay selling kits that just went inside the head light for £80 at some stage?

if the cars bodywork is modified then give them a try

if not i'd keep the standard lights (i suppose im biased as i love the looks of the standard 205 gti)

everybody liked the lexus rear lights at first but now they are a big NO NO (will these be the same in a few years time?)

at the end of the day though its down to your own personal prefference

kjd4000

Again thanks for the pics my 205 will be slightly modified when its finished here are some pics, atm trying to decide which grill to use.

also found these, anyone with pics?

http://body-kit.co.uk/acatalog/info_P_205_HL_CHAE.html

th_DSC00090.jpg

th_DSC00094.jpg

any views?

Edited by cybernck
broken images

cybernck

nice front valance ;).

well, in that case they might suit the car ok.

what's the rest of the mods you're doing?

smoothing all the trims and bumpers? what wheels? what colour? etc.

damien

i think my polo lights look nicer as they there not all one unit which made them look like a clear set of OE headlight

kjd4000

Basically i bought this 1.6 gti off a guy for 400 quid, it was his project car that had only 2 owners (his dad then him) and had been sat in his garage doing nothing since 2002 with only 54k on the clock. Interior is almost like it is out of the factory, it has a full magnex manifold back fitted, original 1.9 alloys with a couple of curb marks, lowered 60mm (quite low so i might have to raise a bit) smoothed door locks, smoothed trim all round, trying to decide which grill to go with or to modify the original and loose the pug lion. just bought that front valance which came off a turbo technics 205, i have a rear valance from a factory peugeot bodykit. and subtle side skirts. i also have a rare smooth rear panel with cave in bits next to the lights from my old 205 which looks really nice.

the idea is subtle mods lower valances and skirts so it looks lower, getting a full respray in miami blue, including colour coding sunroof trim, mirrors etc, the trim around the middle of the car is smoothed and will be painted black, angel eyes are looking good now thanks to your photos (before hand i coulnt really see them on the car). This will be kept beautifull by myself untill im old enough to afford the insurance on a higher powered engine to put in her, i loved my old 205 and i hope to keep this for a while

So there you are i can put more pics up if you want to see more of the car, and i will def need advice along the way im sure i will get stuck somewhere lol.

Sign in to follow this