• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
kjd4000

Full Respray In Or Around Surrey

kjd4000

Hi i'm hoping toget my 205 gti resprayed in miami blue in the next few months and i was wondering if anyone here has any recomendations of any good spray shops in or around surrey?

Thanks Kieran

matty_gti
Hi i'm hoping toget my 205 gti resprayed in miami blue in the next few months and i was wondering if anyone here has any recomendations of any good spray shops in or around surrey?

Thanks Kieran

I had my graphite grey resprayed, both wings, doors, rear quaters sides of the sunrrof, where the arial is and the windscreen pillers. They did a good job, there were only a couple of small number of marks where some durt got sprayed. I had it done at rybrook (cant spell ^_^ ) motors in Leatherhead.

Matt

kjd4000

do you mind if i ask how much they charged you all in? would you go back?

Andy_C

Coventry & Clarke in Basingstoke - absolutely top blokes. Ask for Ian

Edp

Andy 'paintguy' in Sheffield.

Long way to take it but you will get value for your money :huh:

barney

Welch Motorsport/Fleet Automotive in Fleet, Hampshire. Good people!

gti-si

Just out of pure interest, how much would you, Andy :D (paintguy), charge for a full respray? (same colour, cherry red)

pugman211

Im a car sprayer, but i'm interested here (sorry to hijack thread). What do you guys i.e customers class as a good respray and how much would you be willing to pay????????

Reason why i ask, is in the place i work, a full respray is rather dear, but we flat prep every panel and respray everywhere. No detail is missed and we give a 3 year warranty with our work. So we dont just hit it with a scotch pad and paint, but what do you guys class as good value for money???

Arahan

I too would like a quote off Paintguy!

Sign in to follow this