• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Project205

Seat Bolster - Do Peugeot Still Sell Them?

Project205

Hi All,

I am sure this has been done to death but I want to replace the drivers side bolster.

I am in the unfortunate position of not having a peugeot scrap yard nearby and do not fancy purchasing a whole interior from ebay for the right hand side passenger bolster.

Anyone know if Peugeot still stock this part (part no. would be great!). I know if I phone them in the week they are bound to be rude for enquiring for a part for such an old car especially if they do not stock it!

Perhaps someone has a spare passenger seat bolster they would like to sell?

Thanks

Ryan

You have to buy the whole seat base as one part. It's still available, but costs £165!

Atari Boy

I recently had my side bolter replaced. I could not find any GTi seats at my local scrap yards and the cheapest used foam bolter on ebay sold for £29!

This led me to a local car re-upholstery company found in yell.com. The replaced it with new foam and did a proper job, all for £34 inc vat.

I am very happy with the results.

Project205

Thanks for the feedback, wow £165 eh!

I will scour the forsale section and ebay I guess.

Thanks,

David

DaveW

or go scrappy find a xs or something with the gti style seats and cut the bolster out if its any good that is!

Sign in to follow this