• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Project205

Remote Central Locking Fob

Project205

Hi All,

Hoping you can help.

My 205 GTi once had a fob to operate the central door locking (factory fitted) and it has the ball next to the interior light.

I would like to buy a used/new fob to have this working again. Could someone e-mail me or upload a picture of the original fob so that I can begin a search to track one down?

I once saw one many years ago but cannot for the life of me remember what it was like other than being a single button small black fob.

I guess this would be made by Valeo?

If it is impossible to obtain one of these, I was wondering if the remote central locking single button key from a peugeot 106 GTi / peugeot 405 could be programed to work with my 205?

Would really apreciate the feedback as I am working to restore my pug to as new condition...or near enough!

Thanks,

David

davidmorris1982@btinternet.com

Project205

Surely someone must have one still? A remote for the central locking? All I am after is a picture or a description.

Thanks

Ryan

The fobs aren't programmable like newer ones are, and are matched to the receiver in the roof, so you'd need to find a matching pair.

Peugeot can sell you a new fob if you give them the code number printed on the receiver, but they are very expensive, over £70 at least! :)

j_turnell

Ive got a fob and control unit forsale mate, check my forsalethred.

bondo

plip.jpg

It looked like this.

Sign in to follow this