• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
johnnyboy666

Dhla Jets On Tu3s

johnnyboy666

i should be getting my inlet manifold for the twin dellorto dhlas from ti motorsport soon so i want to get the carbs ok to run before i get them set up properly and rr'd , ive done some research on jet sizes etc through the internet and the sizes ive come up with ( for my otherwise standard tu3s) chokes 32, mains 125, airs 175, emulsion tubes 7772.8, idles 45, needle valve1.75

however after emailing a place that sells jets etc they gave me the following sizes

Chokes 30, mains 125, airs 175, em.tube .5, idles 55, needle valve 150.idle holder .1.

anybody know which is right?

any help appreciated as always :D

john

stu_woac

well I'm not running standard and my choke are 36 but these are webbers dcoes so 30 sounds alittle to small your find the rolling road tuner will cange many parts anyway so I would just wait for then

drmo

Mine are standard from euro rallye (weber dcoe). Chokes 34, mains 138, airs 180, emulsions F47.

johnnyboy666

hmm the carbs have currently got jets in which seem to be for a 2.1 or 2 litre engine, would this be drivable to get it to the rolling road? i assume it would be running very rich and probably not make it there?

stu_woac

it would get there just dont floor it,

macaroni

Johnnyboy, I assume you've looked at Dave Andrews pages on jetting DHLAs? Very helpful.

I get my jets from www.fastroadcars.co.uk, very cheap, fast and helpful.

I'll PM you about that manifold...

Antony

Sign in to follow this