• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
CTI STU

Cti Rear Seats

CTI STU

Ive thought about sellin my full leather out of the Cti and just having 2 bucket seats in the front

What do you think?

Anyone got any pics of the back of a Cti with no seats? or will it just look s**t??

steve@cornwall
Ive thought about sellin my full leather out of the Cti and just having 2 bucket seats in the front

What do you think?

Anyone got any pics of the back of a Cti with no seats? or will it just look s**t??

IMO would look like an unfinished pram :) You having problems sourcing some seat backs for a convertible? (I'd loose the leather, anyway, for the sake of the skin on your ass!!)

Edited by steve@cornwall

Henry Yorke

TBH I think it would look s**t!!

You would at least have to panel up the boot or make a cover for over the rear area. And as for the weight saving, there is nothing in it!

lagonda

Removing the rear seats, or one side anyway, does give you loads of load space! Was able to get my V12 rear axle to the rebuilder easily once all passenger side seating had been removed, & being a cabriolet, all the rebuilder had to do was crane the axle out!

bobbbette

i wouldn't sell the seats unless you have storage problems or need the cash. i think rear seats are different in the cti so full leather probably hard to come by. hard to sell a cti with only buckets in it aswell. not that we ever plan to sell our 205s.

cybernck

you need to do something with the rear space (other than fill it with speakers! :()

but either way - buckets look superb (!) in a CTI, imho :angry:.

Guest Waynerrr

A nice speaker install would look good imo, but you would need to do something with the space.

Sign in to follow this