• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
aitchy

Pondering This Ice System

aitchy

Well i think it qualifies as in car entertainment :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SIREN-LOUD-SPEAKER-M...1QQcmdZViewItem

Animal sirens when you drive past the ugly lassie down the street that draws daggers at you imagine her horror at a loud mooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pmsl

Or barking at a slow or learner driver or better yet shouting pmsl

def gonna get one just for a laugh or 10 :D

Edited by aitchy

johnnyboy666

my mates got one of them :) perfect for the old comedy shout of 'get your rat out' :D ive got some cucaracha air horns in my car and they are the ultimate comedy when drivin past a set of chavs haha or anybody else for that matter :angry:

Guest Rollermike

My mate had one, puddle splashed into it and it didnt work again, plus you couldnt hear it over the engine to well, BUT, you can get louder train horn ones, that you can hear over a induction kit andd exhaust, they are ace!

TEKNOPUG

There's a clip on youtube somewhere of some guys with a fog-horn (I'm talking serious naval fog horns like you get at light houses etc) mounted to the roof of their car in the States. Tis most amusing ;)

jackherer
My mate had one, puddle splashed into it and it didnt work again,

My mate had one, he crashed into the tyre wall at brands hatch and it didnt work again.

Sign in to follow this