• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
joey

Code For Sorrento Green

joey

Hello all,

im doing some work to my '92, 1.6 at the moment and was wondering if someone could tell me wat the code for sorrento green + where it is located on the chassis as i cant see it stamped anywhere.. Also im thinking of getting clear side repeaters for her, so if anybody knows where i can get them at a good price wud be great..

tanx a mill :rolleyes:

welshpug

you probably wont find it anywhere on a car this old, they tend to wear off, if it was still there it'd be on the left hand headlamp panel or left hand strut top.

do a search, I posted a complete list of 2006 pug paint codes last week.

as for clear side repeater IMO they look naff, as the bulb is still visible and orange! it is an 80's car after all :rolleyes:

j_turnell

MORM. A search would have revealed all :rolleyes:

jackherer
as for clear side repeater IMO they look naff, as the bulb is still visible and orange! it is an 80's car after all :rolleyes:

but in the '90s Peugeot updated the front and rear lights but as side repeaters were only required in certain countries (UK, Australia, Japan and maybe others?) they were left in '80s orange which doesn't look right IMO. I agree that a lot of the clear side repeaters don't look right on a 205, they look best with no side repeaters at all.

Peetypug

these are all the codes from the paint code post one of them should do the trick

Peugeot code

M4RM/MORM/ERM

Dulux code

Touch up pencil

SORRENTO GREEN 986257 986099 M4 RM

you can get the silver side repeater bulbs from fleabay for £6

Edited by sorrentopete

zowow
as for clear side repeater IMO they look naff, as the bulb is still visible and orange! it is an 80's car after all :ph34r:

I do like smokes though on some cars

Hilgie

I like no side repeaters like we have overhere :ph34r:

joey

Alright lads

tanx for the info,,much apreciated. Dont know about the views on the repeaters tho. I thought they would look pretty good seing as the front ones r clear too, must think about it. lately im after takin a fierce disliking to the orange yokes that are that are on the side of it..

ORB

There are four different shades of sorrento believe it or not!!

Alastairh
There are four different shades of sorrento believe it or not!!

From my personal experience when going to buy the paint for my sorrento 6 months back they're was only the 2 listed, an earlier and a later.

Alastair

ORB

OUr body shop at work was going to mix some up for me but they asked 'what shade do i want?'

Then they told me there is four different ones!

Sign in to follow this