• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
swordfish210

Cf Airbox And Some Dyno Runs

trogboy
are you still running the pipercross filter Adam? how was clearance with it regarding the master cyliner?

Lets put it this way - Some of my master cylinder is very shiny! :)

I was just going to go to the effort of making a fibreglass airbox similar to the TU24 one but shaped to clear the master cylinder. I might still do it as I spend so much time sitting in stop start traffic it could make a real difference.

swordfish210
Lets put it this way - Some of my master cylinder is very shiny! :)

I was just going to go to the effort of making a fibreglass airbox similar to the TU24 one but shaped to clear the master cylinder. I might still do it as I spend so much time sitting in stop start traffic it could make a real difference.

i have noticed a definet difference in the cars performance when it's sat in traffic, whereas before it would cough, splutter, stall and appear to be running on kangaroo juice, now it's much better when the underbonnet temps are high as it's just sucking in cool air from the front of the car. No more bouncing down the road like a *learner for me

*thats not a jibe aimed at all learners, after all we've all been there, i just couldnt think of anything to put there :o

Sign in to follow this