• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
chris 417 mi

She Turns Over ..she Starts....she Runs !

chris 417 mi

Just about finished the new head install tonight, car is booked in for mapping on saturday to set up the new cat cams ao we had to get it running tonight to break them in.

Couple of minor coolant union related setbacks sorted and it was time to fire her up after nearly 9 months off the road, bit of an anti-climax really cos she fired strait up (with a slightly high idle which was handy).

Few pics below, just need to do some final tidying and routing of certain wires etc and see what happens on sat morning :D

post-7995-1183670282_thumb.jpg

Ecu's new home, rerouted from the wsher bottle holder/place :rolleyes: (god knows why it was out there)

post-7995-1183670247_thumb.jpg

Needs tidying still, and for the first time in 4 years i can have windscreen washers :P

matty_gti

Looks sweet dude, what managment are you using and what type of power are you expecting/hoping?

chris 417 mi
:D Cheers,running on the omex 500 ecu, just fitted inlet & exhaust catcams with standard head so hoping for somewhere between 190 -195 hp at the fly. Will post resluts up tomorrow when its back from the rollers :rolleyes:

max0

Hi chris, is she going to motorscope? If so ill pop down and say hello as that is the nicest 205 i think ive ever seen!

chris 417 mi

Cheers :wacko:

Its at motoscope now as we had a starrting problem ( 1 wire out of the 40ish that i crimped with my broken wristed arm came loose but took us over an hour to find it due to my 'tidy'wiring in the black shielding :)) so should be there till wednesday at least, feel free to have a drop in mate. Are you going to french car show??

Sign in to follow this