• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
ming

Where To Get A Carbon Dash?

ming

Soon going to be rebuilding my track/road 205 and i've seen these moulded to fit 205 carbon dashboards. Anyone know where to find them?

dash.jpg

Powers

They are shocking quality though.

Also I think they are around £200.

Jrod

And they don't answer the phone or reply to emails!

Dj_mini

I got mine from them you have to ring and ring and ring but they do answer in the end and ill give them there due it was delivered when they said it would be. The quaility is crap its so thin you can see through it!

but they do say its for motorsport use only so you cant complain

intnew002.jpg

deadcatdave

very impressed with how you have rehoused the fuses and relays. Is it very difficuly todo that, in terms of converting the existing 205 fixe box ?

Are you having trouble getting into the car and just missing the wipers stalk ? :lol: Might be an idea to remove it and put a few switches onto the dasj instead

Dj_mini
very impressed with how you have rehoused the fuses and relays. Is it very difficuly todo that, in terms of converting the existing 205 fixe box ?

Are you having trouble getting into the car and just missing the wipers stalk ? Might be an idea to remove it and put a few switches onto the dasj instead

It wasnt to bad i sat down with the haynes manual for a few evenings im a sparky by trade so that kind of helps :lol: i was amazed at how much extra wiring i could loose by doing it!

Havnt hit the stalks to be honest i deff couldnt get in without a snapoff steering wheel though.

Sign in to follow this