• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
kate205gti

Anyone On Emerald?

kate205gti

Im putting a standard GTi-6 engine in my 205 with the throttle bodies, and running an Emerald ECU

this is currently mapped for a 194bhp Mi16 engine with a cam so im guessing will be way out for the 6 lump?

dont suppose anyone has an Emerald base map for a standard gti-6 engine on TBs do they please?? :P is worth beer!! :lol:

whizzer71
Im putting a standard GTi-6 engine in my 205 with the throttle bodies, and running an Emerald ECU

this is currently mapped for a 194bhp Mi16 engine with a cam so im guessing will be way out for the 6 lump?

dont suppose anyone has an Emerald base map for a standard gti-6 engine on TBs do they please?? :D is worth beer!! :D

Yeah my m8 Mark has a base map for bodies on the disk that came with the Ecu,Is it M3D that youre running ?

:)

pdd144c

Just ring up Emerald, Dave or Karl will send you one out.

Paul.

kate205gti

yes please whizzer :ph34r: its the M3D :)

ive emailed emerald but no reply yet - dont want to harrass them as im asking as a favour!

pdd144c

Phone will work better :)

Alastairh

Tried on the 306 forum?

kate205gti
Hi Kate,

No problem, apologies for the delay...we are a bit inundated with mail at the moment so playing catchup!!

Here attached is the map as requested. We are booking the rolling road in September now but if we put you on the waiting list for cancellations something should come up sooner. Just let us know when your car is ready to go and we'll get in touch when any slots become available.

best regards,

Leoni

:):ph34r:

Sign in to follow this