• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
DaveW

306 Help

DaveW

Anyone help me here, the c/l wont lock the doors they go down and come back up, ive tryed to unplug the wiring from the solidnoid however i cant seem to get the bugger unplugged :) but i was just wondering if theres a fuse i could remove? i dont have a owners manual so i cant check which one to remove..

pugrallye

you will 99% of times find its the door wiring loom snapped (if you havent already fixed it of course lol) the 12V supply wire normally snaps in the bellows by the door hinges

blimey just read all that why do people bodge and not bother finding the actual problem???????

Edited by pugrallye

Rob_the_Sparky

Agreed, precisely what I had with my ph1 306 as well. They even make repair looms especially for this as it is so common!

Until it is fixed just unplug the central locking fuse to disable it and lock it manually. If the system is turned on then there is always a risk of it randomly unlocking the car while parked...

Rob

276 messages on the subject? I really can't be arsed to find out if anyone of them actually knew what they were talking about ^_^

DaveW

Ha Yeah i only read the first few pages and the last, but i got what i needed, i just shorted 2 wires together with a scotchblock and now it works!

Sign in to follow this