• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Doof

How To Pull Interior Panel Off Below Rear 1/4 Window

Doof

I want to get the interior panels off either side of where the rear passengers would sit, the bit that the front seatbelts go through so i can soundproof inside. I got one off but butchered the thing and need a new one, any ideas how they come off without killing them?

Jrod

I've always just pulled them off from the corner? :D

Phil H

watch for the philips screw behind the seatbelt coming through..

DaveK

i took these off recently and broke every single clip that held it on in one pull :P

bloody french crap

Doof

Yea i did the same, its stupid, you have to take every panel off inside the car to get at it and when you do everything snaps! Oh well, lets hope you can get new clips!

sonofsam

Plenty in the breakers. I was down there the weekend robb.. buying some,lol

Those ones that run down by the sides of the doors are the real pigs as you cant get

to the back of them, can you?! and those big white clip overs down by the floor..aargh french turd.

Doof

The amount of times i've cursed the french while working on my car the last few days haha, its comical when you look back at it but at the time you're just seething!

Sign in to follow this