• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  

Door Trim (again)

Let me see if I've got this right: rivets through the doors - connect to - metal clips - connect to - plastic clips (which hold the black trim and red insert on). Correct?? :D

Edp

The metal clips are anti rattle clips and fit to the lower rivets.

The plastic clips which hold the trim to the door fit to the higher rivets. The red insert clips to this.

The metal clips are anti rattle clips and fit to the lower rivets.

The plastic clips which hold the trim to the door fit to the higher rivets. The red insert clips to this.

thanks, I've just worked this out for myself, finally. Took the n/s trim off complete with rusty anti rattle clips.

So, does anyone have any of these a) rivets and :D metal clips? Do pug still sell them at all? I have given up with the trim tape and sealant, it just doesn't hold it well enough or for very long.

Cheers

Pete

Edp

Peugeot still have them if not autofive do

069BP100G Clip Kit -door and arch mouldings

£39.99

hmm, 40 quid is a bit on the steep side, do you know if peugeot sell them separately?

several months ago I asked my local dealer re any of the clips and they said no to the lot. I suspect they may have just been being uninterested in an old banger though!

mogsman

My pug dealer is not interested in parts, just new cars. I now use Citroen as they have pugs on their parts system.

Ian

Sign in to follow this