• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Martin@PRD

405 S16 Wiring Diagrams

Martin@PRD

As Titled, I'm in need of the 405 s16 Wiring diagrams or Ecu pin outs for both keypad and non-keypad versions,

Urgently required, managed to lost the data from a bad hard drive failure

I have searched and found 306 but not 405.

Thanks

Doof

you'd be better searching for Mi16 as the 405 was never called an S16, it was just a later model Mi16.

Richie-Van-GTi

if it uses the same wiring as either the 306 S16 or the ZX 2.0 16v then drop me a pm with your email addy, I have the auto data printouts of both systems which have never failed me.

welshpug

same ecu's :)

inferno

i have a full pug wiring schematics for the 405. includes all keypad pins (only one ive ever seen to show these. i can get the pin outs from auto data.dont have a scanner but my mobile should do pretty good copies if you havent found them elswhere drop a pm and ill do some tomorow at work.

Martin@PRD

Thanks fella for the replies,

Though does anyone know where I can get and what diodes/resistors I need to convert on plug coil to the 205-rev counter?

sonofsam

Martin drop me a PM with your address and I'll get some diodes in the post to you.

Diode mod as discussed in this topic, see attachment. :P

Sign in to follow this