• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
djinuk

Bad Bolt!

djinuk

I have been working on the xs and the bolt which holds the hub onto the lower ball joint on the track control arm is loose but is spinnings on the shaft, i am going to cut it off and replace the track control arm but i am just wondering where abouts do i go for the replacment bolt>? would peugeot be my best bet and would they carry them in stock? cheers

DaveK

Im pretty sure its just an M10 bolt mate. I replaced my wishbones and just used new standard bolts.

However pug will sell them if they are different and should be in stock since its just a bolt

Jrod

I usually just put a jack under it and it creates enough pressure to stop it spinning.

DaveK

ah ok oops i was thinking of the wrong bolt, but yeah what Jrod said worked for me aswell

Jrod

I think I might be on about the wrong bolt but either way one of us should get it. :rolleyes:

djinuk

sorted it now, putting a jack on it didnt work it was like the bolt had cracked in half inside. anywayz the grind put a stop to it :huh: , will all be back together tomorrow , .. ahhh no more knocking :).

Sign in to follow this