• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest JoeyD

Air Flow In Cabin

Guest JoeyD

Hi I have not long bought my 205 and have got a problem with the heater controls the one which directs where the air is going to either the windscreen, front vents or feet. When i turn the control it doesn't seem to change the direction and i cant get air to come through the vents, it seems as though its still attatched to the cable which moves the flap because its got some resistance, any ideas, any help will be much apreciated. Also is it normal for the speedo needle to start shaking at around 50 - 60 mph :S?

lagonda

Is your heater fan working? You should hear it come on, especially on high setting. To be honest ventilation in the 205 is crap without the fan, even at speed you can hardly detect airflow.

The wobbly speedo needle is probably due to poor positioning of the speedo cable, lack of lubrication inside, or the cable is fraying & is near to breaking.

Sign in to follow this