• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
rossi

Central Locking Gayness

rossi

Ive searched, but Ive not fixed the problem unfortunately. My passenger door is de-locked, and my central locking is broke and my passenger door is locked, and cannot unlock it. What should I look at replacing? All the fuses in the glovebox are fine.

pug_ham

If you haven't got the internal button on the door you need to take the interior trim off to get at the nmechanism & release the door. (not easy with a seat in)

Does the central locking still work the boot? If it does then its likely that the drivers motor is working OK so it could be the control unit fitted on the steering column isn't right but I'd just suspsect the passenger door unit.

Graham.

rossi

There's no interior button on the passenger door. The central locking does naff all lol. the lock just unlocks the driver door. I'll have a gander in the drivers door and check out the motor in the door? How will I know if this is the culprit?

Cheers

adrian_gti

hmm I also have the exact same problem with my STDT.. delocked and no interior button. It was doing it on and off for about 6 months but these days it's very rare my central locking will unlock passenger door <_<

Hope you get it working!

Sign in to follow this