• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
205johnnyxsi

Another Question That Im Nt Sure On =/

205johnnyxsi

HEADLIGHTS the clip broken i fix it ! ( my way ). in a mot will they adjest them to the correct placeing, or is it yet again anothe mot failure,,,,

thanks again johnny

hengti

most probably wouldn't, but if you get on with your MoT tester, they might be willing to adjust them whilst they're testing them if they're out of limits

they might not be able/willing to depending upon how you've fixed the adjuster though

Richie-Van-GTi

my tester charges a fiver to set the lights up if required. I normally just tell him to do it anyway, for sake of a fiver it saves the hassle.

steve@cornwall
my tester charges a fiver to set the lights up if required. I normally just tell him to do it anyway, for sake of a fiver it saves the hassle.

If it's a quick adjustment, my local tester does it whilst checking :D Should it have problems with the adjusters (often seized screws or popped balls!) He'll leave me to get on with it whilst he gets on with other things.

I also have marks on the kerb outside my gate and the fence is scribed to the position that dip beam should hit it- so now it's not to difficult to get it right at home.

M_R_205

i fixed my buggerd lights with an L shaped bracket glued to the top of the light an then bolted to the slam pannel, passed with out any trouble :D

Rob_the_Sparky

As said it depends on the tester and I guess what "... i fix it ! (my way)..." means.

The clips are easily replaced, have done it on my 309.

Sign in to follow this