• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest midlife-pug

1.9 Gti Seat Material

Guest midlife-pug

I have a 205 GTI 1.9 with the phase 2 half leather seats. The leather is in good condition but the material has seen better days.

Does anyone know if there is anywhere to source the original seat material or is it just a case of looking out for a decent pair of seats to salvage the material from?

Frequentflyer
I have a 205 GTI 1.9 with the phase 2 half leather seats. The leather is in good condition but the material has seen better days.

Does anyone know if there is anywhere to source the original seat material or is it just a case of looking out for a decent pair of seats to salvage the material from?

Hello midlife-pug

From a "geriatric-pug"

If it is of any interest I have a passenger front seat and the rear seats out of a K reg CTi - these are of the cloth type, i.e., black side panels and red/black check centre panels - all in good condition inc bolsters.

I also have the back seats, half leather with the same red/black cloth centre panels out of a GTI - again in good condition.

If interested please advise.

Cheers - Roy

Hello midlife-pug

From a "geriatric-pug"

If it is of any interest I have a passenger front seat and the rear seats out of a K reg CTi - these are of the cloth type, i.e., black side panels and red/black check centre panels - all in good condition inc bolsters.

I also have the back seats, half leather with the same red/black cloth centre panels out of a GTI - again in good condition.

If interested please advise.

Cheers - Roy

If he's not interested, then I would be - in the passenger seat (cloth). How much would you be looking for? PM me if you want.

Cheers

Guest midlife-pug

Thanks for the replies guys.

Frequentflyer - Offer appreciated but will make do with what I have for the time being until I decide what to do next. Thanks anyway and I'm sure you'll get plenty interest now.

Sign in to follow this