• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
DirtyFlare

Oil Pipe From Filler To Sump

DirtyFlare

Where is the best place to get pipe number 4 in the picture before from and what is its proper name?

2N11C51A.gif

I have already got number 3 from bakerbm and found that the other pipe needs replacing too (typical).

So how much is it going to cost me and where can i get it?

TaffyTim

i just got one of these off miles for my Mi16.

From that pic the 8v pipe looks the same as the 16v although i cant confirm it, but Miles will be able to.

Heres a link to his group buy (which isnt a group buy...how did he get away with that!! :D )

http://forum.205gtidrivers.com/index.php?s...c=72450&hl=

ps hes also got them in black now so they are not so in your face

Edited by TaffyTim

Miles

It's the Filler breather pipe, Back of oil tower to sump, I don;t do these but I should have a few good S/H ones kicking around as I rarely use the 8v engines

Guest dariddle211

was going to buy one for my 205gti but went to pug and they quoted me £60 which is just not happening, for me any way. The Mi16 one does the job, or depending where its spilt, just stretch it.

DirtyFlare

£60, wtf? I took the plunge as GSF didnt know what i was talking about and ECP didnt know when they would have them in stock again, so i went to pug and brought one for £12.

You sure they quoted you for the right part?

Guest dariddle211

yep, £60, what i through, little bit to much, thats way i cut the orginal on to fit again.

Miles

The main Oil Filler pipe is a silly price, The pipe 4 in the pic comes out of the back of the tower and doesn't have a 'T' in it and hence the cost

Guest dariddle211

sorry guy was looking at the wrong one.

DirtyFlare

lol, so which one where u looking at?

Sign in to follow this