• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
M_R_205

Aftermarket Guages And Sensor Help

M_R_205

done a quick search on the matter and cant see anythign

sound a bit daft but as im put the mi16 in an xs iim using the std guages and am going to fit an oil presure gauge, can i just usr the standard mi16 sender unit or will it have to be frim the same manufacturer as the guage?

cheers peeps :ph34r:

pls excuse spellig alredy on the beers :wacko:

Edited by M_R_205

Richie-Van-GTi

depends on the gauge, what make is it? Ive found autogauge work OK on standard sender, read slightly under (not much), autometer really need the right senders for them. No idea on other brands.

Might be a case of try it and see whats what.

M_R_205
depends on the gauge, what make is it? Ive found autogauge work OK on standard sender, read slightly under (not much), autometer really need the right senders for them. No idea on other brands.

Might be a case of try it and see whats what.

autogauge, il get one of them then, i have none yet just think its best to have one,

just about to fire it for the first time and i realised i dotn know which way the plugs go round :wacko: im usign the 8 valve dizzy and adaptor do you have any ideas?? also (very daft) is piston 1 pully end or dizy end?

ta very much :ph34r:

Richie-Van-GTi

if yopu are buying new then it should come with a sender anyway.

Search dizzy wiring, theres loads of diagrams kicking about with the order on

Sign in to follow this