• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
dch1950

Trim Rivets

dch1950

Hi All,

I am currently trying to second source these precious little rivets and have written directly to Peugeot to obtain the part spec (and hopefully any help they care to offer.) I am also contacting 2 fixing manufacturers to see if the can adapt any of their current rivet designs. This is probably a totally cost ineffective exercise but they are so fundamental to any 205 refurb it seemed worth pursuing. Will get back to you all when I get any feedback.Wish me luck.

Dave

:D

Grim.Badger

Try Vauxhall Calibra trim rivetts, apparently they are the same.

Ryan

Apparently they are only no longer available seperately. If you buy the kit with all the trim clips in then it includes the rivets too.

KaspaCti
Try Vauxhall Calibra trim rivetts, apparently they are the same.

Sorry to resurrect an old post but thought it might be useful. I've recently bought some rivets from vauxhall which are identical to pt no 8472.20.

There are two numbers listed on my invoice, as I'm not familiar with vauxhall parts I'm not sure which is the part number, although I suspect its the second shorter number.

Numbers are: P V0090033713 and 017G01

BTW at 39p + vat each they were significantly cheaper than Autofive. :unsure:

Sean

Sorry to resurrect an old post but thought it might be useful. I've recently bought some rivets from vauxhall which are identical to pt no 8472.20.

There are two numbers listed on my invoice, as I'm not familiar with vauxhall parts I'm not sure which is the part number, although I suspect its the second shorter number.

Numbers are: P V0090033713 and 017G01

BTW at 39p + vat each they were significantly cheaper than Autofive. :D

Sean

I got hold of 12 of these rivets from Vauxhall only a couple of weeks ago. Not sure if I've attached them properly, but they seem to have worked. I also managed to source the anti-rattle clips through Pug.

Sign in to follow this