• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Jrod

Real Uk Rallye Decals

Jrod

Saw these advertised on ebay and think they look really good, if there are enough people intrested may be able to get a good discount.

Wouldn't even need to be a rallye, would look good on any white 205.

02.jpg

03.jpg

01.jpg

No Idea of prices just yet but if you are intrested just say and with a rough number of people I can get a price.

trogboy

I'm speaking to him to about a few things like getting the line thicknesses correct and the dark blue a bit darker amongst other things. He says he can make them to any spec I want if I am interested.

The 'Rallye' stickers aren't quite right as the E is a bit different, the guage of the line is thicker, and all three of the stickers are the same size (the original tailgate one is ~60mm shorter if I'm not mistaken)

So if they are a close as possible to the originals then I am definitely interested.

bren_1.3

seems we're all at it. im interested aswell, but im sending my set of euro stickers off to batfink off the forum, so it might turn out that he does these for a group buy.

pugrallye

SO there are going to be loads of fake euro rallyes running about? :D

bren_1.3
SO there are going to be loads of fake euro rallyes running about?

depends how the demand is. theyre quite similair really, the euro and UK rallye decals, they both share some of the same decals. i thought you were sending your set off to batfink aswell?

its not difficult to spot a fake euro rallye though is it.

Jrod

Because they are LHD?

Batfink

lol and the wheelarches

pugrallye

I wont send my originals, as they cost me a pretty penny, they were the last set in existance from peugeot, and for some reason they came from a depot in germany, will scan them when i get a chance to dig them out

Higgy

They look good.

I am missing all the Rallye stickers on the sides on my yellow Rallye.

Plus a PTS sticker on the front grill of my graphite grey 205 would look cool ;)

Higgy.

trogboy

John, The guy that makes these is just trying to join the forum. No doubt he'll be offering them direct on here before long.

jonnygoodhand
John, The guy that makes these is just trying to join the forum. No doubt he'll be offering them direct on here before long.

preview.gif

You may have seen me offering these graphics for sale on eBay, but I have now decided to upload the files used to create them.

There's a mixture of vector files (ai, eps, cdr etc) contained within this folder which any sign/graphics company should be able to work with.

Before I decided to buy the equipment and make the decals myself, I enquired at a couple of sign writers and was being quoted around £100 fitted. You could go this route if you like, or, I'd be more than happy to create a set for £70 - but you'll have to fit them yourself.

If you would like just some of the individual stickers, or any variations to the design, please PM me.

Cheers, John.

Edited by jonnygoodhand

Higgy

Cheers chap!

Niceone.

Higgy.

zowow

i found a complete rallye in the scrapyard with all the decals intact.. ash has the door from it now lol

trogboy

John,

I need to speak to you about the graphics you sent me. I'll email you later but I think I may have cocked up the measurements of the 'Rallye' stickers.

The flames are almost double the size of the originals too but I don't think I gave you the measurements for those.

i found a complete rallye in the scrapyard with all the decals intact.. ash has the door from it now lol

If it is white is there any chance of saving me the passenger door? Or letting me know where it is so that I can get it myself?

Cheers,

Ad

jonnygoodhand

Files have been updated with new dimensions for the Rallye Script and the PTS Flames.

preview.gif

Please click here to download.

Guest Roy

£70? jesus !

i could make these graphics for £25 a set including postage !

DaveW
£70? jesus !

Oh rly? :D might have to get some done then....

trogboy
£70? jesus !

Would that be printed vinyl or coloured vinly which has been cut and overlaid?

Adam

Guest Roy

coloured vinyl ready to lay on car, im doing mine over the weekend ill take some pictures

fencer

can some one please re upload the file!

josh1990
£70? jesus !

I bought some off Roy for £35, They never turned up, and he wont refund me the money, so i would say go with the £70 ones atleast you'l get them.

Josh

Jrod

John did them cheaper than £70 for me and the service was brilliant, dead chuffed with them. :mellow:

josh1990

I want some off john, but cant really afford till i get something back off my last purchase that i never recived.

Your graphics look good jrod, certainly want some.

Josh

Sign in to follow this