• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
boombang

What Spray Gun?

boombang

I've got a little 1.5hp Clarke compressor and have been using one of a pair of spray guns I have.

One is the Clarke one which matches the stats of the compressor - however something inside is worn/knackered and it leaks air constantly. Tried cleaning it up but assume the piston slidey bit is worn.

The other is a very very cheap one - which has just sprayed out one of the seals into my fresh paintwork.

Needless to say I need a decent gun just to finish it off, but what would you recommend?

pugman211

if its a small gun but a Devillbiss SRi!!! perfect for small jobs and the wont chew the air unlike gth GTi's!!

Other alternative is the Sata mini jet i think its called - have a look on Ebay for them, theres loads!

boombang

Ta for the info but they are a lot more than I wanted to spend.

I got an excellent finish with a stupidly cheap gun, just I need a replacement without spending much. Sure a £100 gun might give a better finish but for what I need it's over the top.