• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
johnnyboy666

Sniped

stu_woac

dont know but hes abit of a lair he most like got 100 at the fly but not at the wheels not a chance mine is only just over 100 at the wheels and thats with dcoe and silly cam and a great head and mine sees alan for the webers to be tuned once a year and hes always inprested with my power and torque from my engine and he would of said about another tu in the area being close to mine

p.s my hiflow head still here for sale no cam tho 150ono its yours the head gave me 93bhp at the wheels on ajs rollers when first setup with the twin 40s and wild cam

Jrod

I'm aiming for 130-140 bhp :)

johnnyboy666

yeah i had guessed it wouldnt put out that much bhp i was just looking for a sort of plug in and play upgrade to save my havin the car off the road too long, couple of extra horses never goes amiss tho,

i might be interested in that head but i'll have to have a look around for a cam on the cheap, is everything else there apart from the cam?

johnnyboy666

140bhp!!??? jeeesarse how you plannin on gettin that??

stu_woac

you will want stonger springs for a high lift cam so there is no springs either can supply the standard ones but will still need puting on the vavles when the cam is fitted, the train can come from your head

jrod means at the fly would like to see that at the wheels tho lol means 170bhp at the fly lol

Jrod

Yer would be awsome at the wheels. :D

1.6 head, Cam, twin carbs etc...

The platform for the power is 99.9% complete, Just bought my brembos and in the process of putting discs at the rear. ;)

johnnyboy666

beast, i got a set of twin dellorto 40's sat in my room which should be goin on when i get round to buyin a manifold and some jets etc...:D

stu_woac

my wheel figure is around 120bhp you do the maths hehe

Jrod

Throttle bodies? :D

stu_woac

nope good old webers setup for everyday driving even tho It doesnt get driven alot seems to alway be getting improved I cant wait to see what can be done when the ecu is controlling the spark advances with the (dogy dizzy out) the way but wont be done until after the psooc spring meet now :D tuner couldnt fit me in

Sign in to follow this