• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Gavin Waddell

Front Valance

Gavin Waddell

went onto the ecosse site and saw you can by the brake vents that fit into the driving light hole. does any one have a piccie of theie car or a car with them fitted. i will make my own (i work ing the composite industry) but wanted to see what they looked like before i make them.

gavin

smckeown

are they really needed of your discs are thick enough ?

DaveW

You could also make some 205 rallye vents up....

Hilgie

I used Rallye vents, which work fine.

pdd144c

octt16f.JPG

pace1.JPG

If you want any more give me a shout.

Jrod

They do look brilliant but don't you think they are quite small considering how big they would be?

Foltan

haha aren't they the wrong way round?! surely they should be pointing towards the brakes, not away?!

octt16f.JPG

richard

not if your going to have hoses off of them, if they were the other way around they look like they'd be blowing air onto the tyres.... :/

pdd144c

Like Richard says they need hoses attached to them, and if they were round the other way the hoses would foul the wheels constantly.

sutol
Like Richard says they need hoses attached to them, and if they were round the other way the hoses would foul the wheels constantly.

Would you suggest pointing the hoses at the disc or the caliper ?

pdd144c

You need to point it at the centre of the disc, and the centrifugal force will pull it through the vents and cool everything down.

Sign in to follow this