• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
jonand

Ignition Base Map Anyone ?

jonand

Desparately need an ignition base map using TPS v revs (alpha n) if anyone has one. S16 in standard spec but with R1 bike carbs and wasted spark coil pack - used for autograss racing only.

I believe that 12* at tick over and 36* from 3000rpm upwards at full load is about right, but not sure of the spread through the partial throttle area.

I'm using MSnS Extra v3, but I assume that any make would provide suitable data - albeit that I would have to manually enter into the tuning software.

Thanks

Jon

PS I have searched, and got loads of good info - but not what I'm looking for. :D

Sandy

36 degrees at full throttle is probably too much, without checking it in the rollers I wouldn't exceed 28-30 degrees on a 16v.

jonand
36 degrees at full throttle is probably too much, without checking it in the rollers I wouldn't exceed 28-30 degrees on a 16v.

Ok thanks for the warning.

petert

I was posting some data this morning when my laptop died. However, I've posted it on here before for someone with MSII from memory. I suggest a search.

jonand
I was posting some data this morning when my laptop died. However, I've posted it on here before for someone with MSII from memory. I suggest a search.

Thanks Peter - have searched but will try again.

Regards

Jon

jonand

Thanks Guys - still looking at numbers. Think I am getting the idea :D

Sign in to follow this