• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rollermike

Air Filter Choice

Guest Rollermike

I Have a 1.4 205 and was wondering in peoples personal opinins which induction kits are the best to be fitted as their are a lot of brands and people say different brands for different cars. I want to fit a inudtion kit cone then i will add my own scoop from the grills.

thanks mike

t16ryan

I have had the K and N bolt on a the Piper X bolt on filter on a XS and think the piper X sounds alot nicer than the K and N, but found the piper X hits the bonnett slightly and gets out of shape fairly quickly :)

GazRallye

I've also had both on my 1.4 xs, the pipercross is definately noisier, but i prefer the k&n, which is still noisy but not as intrusive, also it has the added bonus of looking a bit more classy

Theres standard element replacements available from both k&n and green air filters as far as i know, which some people prefer as it keep the standard airbox but increases air flow

Sign in to follow this