• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
wilko

Anyone Know If/where I Can Find The Following?

wilko

1. Covers for driving lights. I've seen these on a few cars but cant find any!! I'm bored of rusty driving lights and reckon that these could help cover them..........

2. Some kind of wheel&tyre cover. I'm thinking about storing my spare in the boot instead of underneath the car and want to find some kind of zip round cover of some sort..........

Any help/ideas on these would be greatly appreciated!!

Chris

tom_m
1. Covers for driving lights. I've seen these on a few cars but cant find any!! I'm bored of rusty driving lights and reckon that these could help cover them..........

2. Some kind of wheel&tyre cover. I'm thinking about storing my spare in the boot instead of underneath the car and want to find some kind of zip round cover of some sort..........

Chris

1. they pop up on ebay now and again, or i have heard that you can order them as 306 diesel ones from pug new still, but not tried that yet.

2. dunno *shrugs*

lagonda

Re "2", wouldn't a heavy duty bin liner be ideal?

BERTMAN

1) came with my lights...

fencer

i bet that comes with the lights like Bertman Said

welshpug

covers come from peugeot, see if any have a copy of the old accessories catalogue (stuff like this isnt on the parts system, only the price lists)

Guest Rollermike

Chris

What do yo mean by covers? You mean the plastic front lens that covers the bulbs?

welshpug
What do yo mean by covers? You mean the plastic front lens that covers the bulbs?

nope, that bit is glass, you used to be able to get plastic protectors but I dont know if theyre still available.

Sign in to follow this