• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Mad Professor

Ecu Map Sharing

Mad Professor

Hi All.

I know this has been brought up a few times in the past about sharing ECU maps ect.

Yes there are pro & con's, main ones are peps not wanting to share as thay have had to spend for hours on hours of ecu tuning, and that no two cars with the same setup when fully tuned will have the same map.

I am more then willing to share all my ecu maps that I do on my own car and other cars that come into our rolling road to help aid others who are just getting started with there ecu's ect.

Doof

Sounds good, i still think it'd be a good idea to have a section for uploaded maps. I'd upload mine if i had one B)

Might as well save each other some cash if we can.

smckeown

yes i agree there are benefits in certain circumatances. I think mine are already listed on the forum. I can make a directory per ECU type available on my website if it will be useful

smckeown

OK I've set up this account:

maps@track-monkey.co.uk

If you want the map shared, then send the map plus the details below to maps@track-monkey.co.uk:

ECU type/model

engine spec

peak powert/torque

RR name

RR date

notes

I'll put up a dedicated webpage for peope to download them from

Sean

smighall

I think it would be useful. Yes you'd need to go and get your car mapped properly still, but anything to help getting a new ecu install up and running can only be a good thing. Also it should save some money when you do get it mapped too.

jonand

I for one think this is a very useful and interesting facility. However, would it be possible to have the map files available as screen shots or tables, as I dont seem able to open the files. I am just configuring a MSnS but only using alpha n (TPS) settings to drive ignition only at this time, and am having difficulty in finding a suitable base map.

Thanks and keep up the good work

Jon

mos

you can download the software for most systems from the manufacturers home website.

i have downloaded software from dta, kms and emerald.

i can now view the maps from these manufacturers.

Mark

I for one think this is a very useful and interesting facility. However, would it be possible to have the map files available as screen shots or tables, as I dont seem able to open the files. I am just configuring a MSnS but only using alpha n (TPS) settings to drive ignition only at this time, and am having difficulty in finding a suitable base map.

Thanks and keep up the good work

Jon

jonand

Thanks Mark will try that, every little bit helps :)

Sign in to follow this