• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
309PUG

Rear Neg Kit

309PUG

Hi,

Thinking about said kit but before I do, how exactly do these kits achieve the extra rear neg is it :-

1. Modified existing stub axle pin or a new designed / made pin

2. I know they have a spacer plate, does this produce the rear neg

3. A combination of above

4. Something else

I like to fully understand how things work before fitting to my car, so anyone with one of these kits or someone who knows how its achieved, spread a little light this way.

Chris

Robsbc
Hi,

Thinking about said kit but before I do, how exactly do these kits achieve the extra rear neg is it :-

1. Modified existing stub axle pin or a new designed / made pin

2. I know they have a spacer plate, does this produce the rear neg

3. A combination of above

4. Something else

I like to fully understand how things work before fitting to my car, so anyone with one of these kits or someone who knows how its achieved, spread a little light this way.

Chris

Stub axle pin is modified to achieve camber.

Jonmurgie

I had one on the beam on the track car... though it was already fitted to the beam when I got it so I've no idea how it worked but can't really have been just the spacer plate!

I guess that's why SBC charge ~£250 for the kit!

TT205

I know someone with the full phase 2 SBC kit for sale if anyone is interested - neg camber rear beam, uprated rear torsion and anti-roll bars, front and rear tarmac billies - £2.5K+ new I believe

pm me if you want details

Dave

Edited by TT205

Sign in to follow this