• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ben19gti

Plastic Body Panels

Guest ben19gti

when i had my metro gti i found a place that sold plastic boots an bonnets for rally use.

Any1 sell them for the 205????

bren_1.3

whats wrong with fibreglass and carbon?

johnnyboy666

they do exist i know that much, as for where they come from i dont know, theres plenty of fiberglass parts available try shenpar.com or have a look in the group buy section ;)

bren_1.3
they do exist i know that much, as for where they come from i dont know, theres plenty of fiberglass parts available try shenpar.com or have a look in the group buy section

ive never heard of plastic panels for peugeot 205's. i cant imagine plastic being stronger than a good fibreglass item. a plastic bonnet would flex like the grandmaster himself i imagine.

Paintguy

I assumed he meant fiberglass, since the correct term for it is GRP - Glass Reinforced Plastic ;)

Guest ben19gti
I assumed he meant fiberglass, since the correct term for it is GRP - Glass Reinforced Plastic :)

yep thats what i meant B)

chrisj21
yep thats what i meant :)

hi,spoox components in leicester manufacture body panels for the 205.not sure of a number but they do have a web site.

Sign in to follow this