• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Mr_E

Steel Grey Metallic Cars

Mr_E

Is Steel Grey Metallic a limited colour or limited edtion car? Dont see many of these about, but you dont hear them mentioned as a ltd edition like miami blue or sorrento green.

Putting mine back on the road for my brother to use as the head as just gone on his 306 D Turbo - i was looking after it at the time so of course he blames me!

Edp

The steel grey colour was only available for 1 year, It had green cloth seats ad green carpet. The Graphite Grey colour was available all the way through. I'm sure I will be corrected by someone with a huge brain very soon :D

codes:

Steel/Magnum M0TA/ M1TA/ ETA

Graphite/Anthracite M0TW/ ETW

Edited by Edp

Mr_E

Ive got a bog standard steel grey one outside which I have had for 12 months, i took it in part x for a 306xld and it was a bit grotty when i got it. The drivers seat was the usual worn bolster seat, and the carpets were grotty, so I managed to get the LHD sorrento with a good passenger seat - great replacement for the RHD drivers seat and then had the interior valeted by a mate and now its pretty good inside. I have since swopped the parcel shelf and clips and swopped the vents, basically if its cracked or something, I have changed it. Bodywork wise I havnt touched it, it just needed a wash, its very straight with a few minor scratches but at the end of the day it aint new anymore! Mechanically its good, it just needed a damn good service, plugs, leads, oils, filters, shafts and tyres. Used it daily until the tax ran out and have just taken it for a quick spin from time to time but its coming back out to play again very soon! Quite looking forward to it as well!

Sign in to follow this