• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
kyepan

Bolts And Nuts, 307 Brake, 309 Hub Conversion

kyepan

With the iminent 307 brake upgrade and 309 front suspension conversion, my 1.6 front hubs are going for some 309 ones, and I want to replace the lower wishbone bolts, strut retaining bolts, caliper retaining bolts etc.

Do the 307 calipers from brake parts come with all the nessecary mounting bolts.

Can I buy replacement other bolts from Pug or autofactors?

Any advice and info welcomed

Justin.

P.S the quaiffe diff is going in too. :wacko:

jim205GTI

This place Brakeparts is probably the best and possibly also the cheapest to get the discs and calipers from :wacko: ........... i got my discs from there but the calipers from pug as i had a mate who worked there :(

When i got my set up came with the bolts to attach the caliper parts together but i can't remember actually getting any of the long bolts to attach the caliper set up to the hub.......... ;)

vern

The caliper and yoke I got from peugeot came with bolts to hold the caliper assembly together.

The bolts that attach the caliper assembly to the hub, uses the same bolts as on a standard 1.9 GTI.

kyepan

cheers guys

Sign in to follow this