• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
t16ryan

Anyone Seen These Seats In A 205?

t16ryan

Are they from a cossie ??

5bfa_1.jpg

pdd144c

Look like Rover turbo ones...

Banjo

Yeah there rover seats alright. They look sweet!

hengti

Ryan - can I ask - do you know how these are fitted?

they don't look too disimilar to the std seats; might be interested in having a go myself if they're not too difficult to put in. decent 205 seats seem scarce - this might be a reasonable alternative

cheers

Henry

t16ryan

yeah think your right :P guy who i buying the car thought they were cossie seats :D may put them in my CTi :)

Mikey S
yeah think your right :blush: guy who i buying the car thought they were cossie seats :) may put them in my CTi :)

there from an 800 vittesse as they have the recaro badge. the 200, 400 and 600 didnt have the badging.

they do look very nice. any chance of some pics of the subframes?

t16ryan
Ryan - can I ask - do you know how these are fitted?

they don't look too disimilar to the std seats; might be interested in having a go myself if they're not too difficult to put in. decent 205 seats seem scarce - this might be a reasonable alternative

cheers

Henry

Will get some piccies tommorro if i get the car as the seats will be coming out anyways so can take pics of subframes and see how they are fitted :blush:

steve@cornwall
yeah think your right :blush: guy who i buying the car thought they were cossie seats :) may put them in my CTi :)

I put full leather in my old cti. With the roof left down at the beach on a hot day, it could flay the skin off the bones- OUCH!

Henry Yorke
I put full leather in my old cti. With the roof left down at the beach on a hot day, it could flay the skin off the bones- OUCH!

One of the reasons I didn't, from previous experience!!

t16ryan

just got the car and the seats are mounted on the original 205 frames, just had a bracket made up :) seats look nice in a 205 and still tilt and everything B)

hengti

any chance of a photo of the bracket?

just wondering how they're mounted

:)

Edited by hengti

t16ryan

yes mate they will be coming out shortly will take some pics and post them up :)

kyunis

Do you reakcon rover 400 leather seats would fit in easier? As they are cheaper to get hold of then 205 full leathers.

kyunis

Hi. just won a set off ebay, exactly the same, except the side trim missing! the seats are currently on the standard rover frames, need to know how was the bracket made up to fit on the standard 205 frames? Thanks

item no: 120092866894

t16ryan

Hello mate underneath you will find when you take the original rover frames off they practically line up, just had a couple of brackets holding the side trim on :) nice seat good price too :D mine sold for £200 :D

kyunis

I had an eye on yours on ebay :) but went over my budget! then kept searching and found these! Cant wait to fit them in! Thanks

Sign in to follow this